Monday 10 November 2014

Tribute to Dr. Myles Munroe & Wife - An Epitome of a Successful and Fulfilled Life

Late Dr. Myles & Ruth Munroe
Tribute to Dr. Myles Munroe & Wife  - An Epitome of a Successful and Fulfilled Life
and all that lost their lives in the ill-fated aircraft that crashed yesterday Nov. 9th, 2014 at Bahamas.

Hi folks, with a heavy heart i express the shock i had when i heard the news of the sudden, tragic death of my mentor, role-model, teacher, pastor, brother, coach and co-labourer in the Lord's Vineyard; Dr. Myles Munroe........Daddy i love you so much, but the Lord loves you much and He knows the place He need you now. And we cant question Him.


I perceive you ve finished your course here on this planet, may be that is why the Lord allowed you to return back to Home... You are a fulfilled man...your books and teachings orchestrated the discovery of my self, purpose, potential and gifts and activated the turning point in my life. The little time you spent on earth has imparted, impacted, influenced and affected millions of lives positively. Which is the real success. I ll forever bless the Lord for your life...Myles..You are a gift to our generation and beyond, a rare gem.You taught me that...."It is more tragic to be alive and not why that to be dead and not know life"...........

You made me to understand that the Wealthiest place on on the planet, is neither the Gold mines of South Africa nor the Oil fields of Iran ETC, but that the graveyard is actually the wealthiest place on earth, bcos buried in the graveyard are books that were never written nor published, ideas that never saw the light of the day, business that were never started, bcos most people return to the graveyard with all the gifts and talents which the good Lord endowed on them to bless humanity and divinity with it. You inspired and ignited the fire in me to strive to die fulfilled after emptying the goodies the Lord has deposited in me..........You taught me to strive to finish the work the Lord God endowed, assigned and deployed me to the earth to accomplish and then die empty after releasing all i came to this world loaded with....Which is what i am doing.

I bless the Lord bcos you walked your talk. Truly, as Apostle Paul, you ve fought the good fight of faith, you ve finished your course and you have died empty. May your precious soul rest in the bosom of the Lord till we converge with the Lord there. You were a channel of blessing. I know that death is not the end of life, nor as bad as most mortals consider it, rather i consider death as a launchpad for transition, trans-location and transfiguration to happen, since JESUS CHRIST says in the book of John 12:24; VERILY, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT A SEED OF CORN FALL INTO THE GROUND AND DIE, IT ABIDES ALONE, BUT IF IT DIES IT BRINGS FORTH MUCH FRUIT. In other words, if we dont die we cant transit to the next realm of life, it Christ did not die He would not have be given the exalted name, position, power and authority He holds today. So devil and his agents that thinks that death is the final take note.

The wisest thing we can do is to give our lives to Christ and be born again (Born of God) and be ready whenever death or Christ comes, so that we shall make Heaven, after all it is written that life is like a vapour that vanishes. If death or Christ comes now, what will become of you my brethren??? I taught over these some years ago and i repented and surrendered my life to Christ and since my life is more meaningful, God-oriented and purpose-driven.

Dr. Myles was a success here and died a fulfilled man, but it pains me that he did not live to read and endorse my latest book, titled; THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF GOD FOR SUCCESS & FULFILLMENT - which he is one of the persons that impacted and influenced me that i dedicated the book to. Just few weeks to December 6th, 204 the date i fixed for presentation and launching of my book here in Lagos, My Mentor Dr. Myles answered the call of nature. Though he could no longer read nor comment on the book, but one thing is certain, your legacy and the kingdom principles you left behind and he taught me are upheld and presented in the aforementioned book. Its one of the legacies you have left....

Good nite, Myles, you were a rare Preacher, Teacher, Inspirational Speaker, Evangelist, Leadership and Life coach with deep insight and analytical skills and your legacy lives on

Courtsey - Tony C. Nwokolo, Preacher, Teacher, Leadership Coach, Motivator, Life Coach, Entreprenuer, ICT & Real Estate Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment