Tuesday 15 December 2015

If You Are Already A Multi-Millionaire, Happy & Fulfilled With Your Career/Biz This Report Is Not For You. But, If You Are Not. This Is A Must Read!

Anthony C. Nwokolo
…………..If you are sick and tired of your job and your financial status, and want to create multiple streams of income, this information would inspire and transform your paradigm.
My name is Anthony Chiugo Nwokolo, I am an Internet Business Owner & Coach, Digital & Social Media Marketing Consultant, E-Business Consultant, Author & Minister of God, Web, Mobile & Software Applications developer/Consultant, Blogger, Trainer, Author & Motivational Speaker.  Author, The 10 Commandments of God for Success & Fulfillment. The founder and owner of : BOOKSMART ONLINE (Nigeria’s first online bookstore) - www.booksmart.com.ng,
Publisher/Blogger – SUCCESS STORIES BLOG – www.successstoriesng.blogspot.com, Owner, GOOD DEALS ONLINE DISCOUNT SHOP www.gooddeals.com.ng,  Founder/CEO., S. STRATEGIES SOLUTIONS (Providers of Digital & Social Media Marketing Solutions,  eBusiness Solutions, Web, Software & Mobile App Developers) www.strategicsolutions.com.ng,  Founder/President, SUCCESS STRATEGIES COMMUNICATIONS (Publishing & Advertising, Human Capital & Business Development Consulting & Training Services providers), Owner/Blogger, HEAVENLY KINGDOM NEWS – www.heavenlykingdomnews.blogspot.com
I would like to share with you some information and skills which have transformed my life and businesses, and today I am leading a successful and fulfilled life accomplishing my divine assignment and purpose here. I strongly believe that the information am about to share with you would inspire, motivate and transform your life to the better, as am a living testimony to its efficacy.

My Success Story
Few years ago, i used to work with a company here in Lagos State, but I was neither happy nor fulfilled with the job and the life I was doing and living then. I was kind of living from hand to mouth; even the big salary I was receiving then could not sustain me and my family cost of living for each month then. In fact, before the end of each month I would have incurred debts that I have to settle on the next pay day. I was struggling financially then and did not like the job and the life I was living then until I read an advert on how one can start and run an online business and create additional stream of income and still keep one’s job.
I decided to give it a try; to follow my passion to be independent and self-reliant, I bought the report on How to create and market Information Products online and few weeks later after reading the report in 2010, I started my first online business - Information Products Creation and Marketing. I created an information product and promoted it online and in less than one month I generated 5 times my salary then, after running the business online for two months as part-time business along with my 9 to 5 job.  I dawned on me that I have to fire my boss (quit my job) in order to focus on my thriving online business, which I did that same year.
Since then my life has not remained the same in all ramifications. That has been one of the wisest decisions I have made. Today, I am financially free, am happy, fulfilled and I love what I am doing, because am helping others to live their dream life and in so doing save lives and marriages from divorce, servitude, stress and from committing suicide.  I make money both online and offline even when i am sleeping from both my online and offline businesses.
Today, I live the life of my dream; I live in my own house (a Duplex  here in Lagos, Nigeria built debt-free, am no longer harassed by Landlords and landladies rather I am one now, I own series of businesses that are adding value to lives and businesses here in Nigeria. I have total freedom to do whatever I want and I generate great revenues daily. And yet i have time for my family, my wife & Children, and the time to fellowship, worship and serve my God.  I also have the time to write and have written and self-published a bestselling book titled: The 10 Commandments of God for Success & Fulfillment (10 Biblical Principles for Successful & fulfilled life) –by- Anthony C. Nwokolo, I also have an audio message I recorded titled : Biblical Keys to Discover your Gifts and Fulfill Destiny, and a whole of information products, such as : Leaders E-library (A collection of bestselling Audio books, Video Programs & eBooks from world-class authors) and many other materials that are impacting and transforming lives and destinies all over the world. My books and other materials from other renowned authors are available on my online book www.booksmart.com.ng Also, I write and publish inspirational articles and stories on my blogs listed above and I enjoy what am doing and am adding value lives and in so doing am making money from it.
Why Am I Sharing All These Vital Information?
Because I want people to discover that the wisest thing for them to do is to discover and follow their passion and use technologies, such as the internet to work smarter and promote their work(product or service) and money will be running after them while they enjoy what they are doing. And not the other way round. Whoever that continues doing any work or job he or she does not like nor enjoy is subjecting himself or herself to stress and stress kills. It’s the cause of most ailments and untimely deaths.  
Hence, I implore you to follow your heart and passion in 2016 and make plans to pursue your dreams and use the internet to promote your services/products and drive sales. In other words, I encourage you to create streams of income even while you are working on your job.
Be Financially Free - Create of Multiple Income Streams Today
The key to financial freedom and peace of mind is creation of multiple streams of income. If you are still depending on one income stream in this age you are living in the woods or in uncertainty. In the business world today there is no such thing as job security with downsizing being the business model in vogue due to the harsh economic situation in our country and worldwide. Therefore, it would be foolish or care-free for any rational and responsible person to subject his or her life/family’s future to the control of job security.
In view of these, every wise and smart person need to create and additional streams of income. Based on experience am recommending the Internet businesses as it can be started with shoestring (zero) capital and yet it yields high profit.
 Listed below are some of the Internet businesses and information products creation you can start with shoestring capital and create wealth and become financially independent working at your own pace. Just as am doing without subjecting yourself to stress or pressure from any one.
Internet businesses give you freedom to work from home, office and from anywhere in the world and you can still keep your job if you wish.
Would you like to work smarter instead, and add value to lives?  I will show you how shortly.
The Factors Made my Dreams Come True
However, two factors have made all my dreams come true. First, God’s grace and second, my determination to learn and apply new skills. Today, am glad I did bought that report I came across few years ago. The knowledge I acquired and applied from that particular report changed the game for me and changed my life and financial status. Hence, am also offering you that same report and other similar ones that could add great skills and value to your life, career and business.
It’s Time to Give Back to the Society
I have resolved to share these information products & skills with some persons, because a whole lot of folks that lost their jobs recently keep and those that want to create multiple streams of income have been calling me and seeking my advice and guidance on legitimate businesses they can start online with shoestring (little or zero) capital and create wealth by generating passive and active income online.
In response to these demands, I have decided to share these Highly Profitable Internet Businesses & Skills with only 20 people that are keen and ready to take action to change their lives and financial status.
As part of my contribution towards empowering people, am offering just 20 people the opportunity to get any of the information products and skills listed below which has transformed my life at 50% discount if you place your order before December 20th, 2015.
Now, is the time to plan for 2016 & beyond and I want to believe you are keen and ready to take control of your life and financial destiny.
Enough of depending on one uncertain stream of income. Enough of living from pays cheque to pay cheque, enough of embarrassment from spouse, landlord, boss or creditors, enough of financial problems and sleepless nights due to lack of money to meet your responsibilities and pay your bills.
To this end, I am sharing with you this rare opportunity to get any of the reports or training materials of your choice out of the information products and skills listed below and start creating wealth with the knowledge, just as I have done and still does. And better still I can also train you on any of the businesses listed below if you prefer that.
Note: The online businesses and skills listed below are 100% legitimate but are highly profitable and yet anyone can do it as long as the person can browse the internet. Yet it does not require huge start-up capital or much of your time.
Friends, would n’t you rather take advantage of this offer and get any or all of these Information Products (Video Programs, Reports and/or PowerPoint Slides or Training which am sharing with only 20 people at end of the year bonus of 50% discount, if you place your order before December 20th, 2015. 
Lest, I forget, be informed that you can also use the PowerPoint slides to training others, after mastering it and make cool money with the knowledge also. And together we can make a difference in our generation.
Choose the particular information product or skills you prefer and begin your journey to wealth creation and freedom. See on top;
The Information Products, Training & Materials Available are;

1.    Information Products Business Creations - How I make Minimum of N300K Monthly Creating, Marketing & Selling Information Products Online & Offline, and How Anyone Can Do the Same Working Full or Part-time -What consistent problems or challenges are lots of people having that you know how to solve? Discover how to package it as an information product and sell it - N10, 000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

2.    Digital Marketing & Social Media Optimization Consulting Biz -  Search Engine Optimization Consulting - How get any site to rank on the search engine's first page in less than a week - N10,000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides, PDF & Video program.

3.    Successful Blogging Secrets& Strategies - How to set up, manage, monetize and drive traffic to your blog - N10, 000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides, PDF & Video Program

4.    Google Ad Words Techniques - How to set up display and search adverts on Google and reach millions with your campaign in a cost-effective and measurable way - N10, 000 only for the 3 in one package (Available in PowerPoint Slides, PDF & Video Program

5.    Online Business Marketing Strategies - Proven techniques and social marketing strategies to reach, attract, engage, convert prospects to loyal customers and make them spread good news about your brand - N10, 000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides, PDF & Video Program

6.    Seven Practical Steps to Building a Lifestyle Business Online Around your Passion - Discover how to create an online business based on your passion to sell advice and knowledge and add value to lives - N4, 500 only (Available in PDF

7.    How to Make Millions from Mini Importation Business - How to import High in Demand Products from China, Thailand, Vietnam, USA and Sell in Nigeria with Huge Profit Margin – N9, 000 only (Available in PDF

8.    Niche Marketing Made Easy - How to find profitable & hungry markets quickly and easily - N5, 000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides

9.    How to Set up Opt-in Mailing List, Auto-responder and Internet Marketing system - Systematically Capture prospects email addresses, build trust and rapport, close more sales -  N6,500 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

10.         Email Marketing Secrets - How to rake in tons of cash from your opt-in list and email campaigns - N4, 000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

11.         Social Media Traffic Building Strategies - How to generate great traffic from Twitter and Facebook - N5,000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

12.         Link Building Techniques & Strategies - How to get more exposure, higher ranking on Google and traffic for your site - N7,000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides

13.          Online Press Releases - How to get amazing brand exposure and traffic with Press Releases on Top Positions of Google - N6,000 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

14.         Free Social Media Marketing Tips That Can Transform Your Brand & Business - N5, 500 only (Available in PowerPoint Slides.

15.         300 Catchy and Attractive Headlines you can Use to Create Headlines for your Proposals, Advert copies, Sales Letters, Blog Posts, Banners & Handbills etc – N3,000 only (Available in PDF.

16.         How To Make It Big as an Advertising Consultant - Discover strategies and best practices to start and run a successful advertising consulting firm with shoestring capital and make good money and become famous - N5,000 only for all format of your choice (Available in PowerPoint Slides, PDF and Hand-out manual.

17.         How to Create wealth Marketing & Selling IT Solutions to Corporate Organizations as a Consultant/Reseller, such as; Software, Mobile, Web & Business Applications, e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Solutions, even if you cannot design a site and sub-contract job - N10, 000 only (Available in PDF Normal Price.

Bonus 1: You will get 2 classic eBooks of all time for any topic you order  ;Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill &  Secrets – Bryne Rhonda.
Bonus 2: * Order 2 products & get 1 free.
Bonus 3: One month free coaching via email and telephone. Until you master the skill and start making money with it.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Be one of the 20 people to get any of these information products at 50% discount this season, if you place your order before December 20th, 2015!  

How to Order and/or Download: visit our online bookstore www.booksmart.com.ng and search/find the title you are interested in and place your order, you can pay with your debit card and download the PDF, PowerPoint or Video Program or pay to your bank account and have your order delivered to your email or at your doorstep by couriers.
Or visit our website: www.strategicsolutions.com.ng and place your order now or via telephone: 0909-454-0396, 0802-230-3428 or via Email: info@strategicsolutions.com.ng

Post Script: If you keep doing what you are doing now, you'll keep getting the same result over and over again, but in order to achieve a better result you need to try something you have never done before. 2016 is just around the corner and it’s up to you to decide and determine the results you want.
Would n’t you rather change your game now and change your financial status now.
Should you need more information or clarification, please do not hesitate to call on me.

For your freedom,
Anthony C. Nwokolo,
Founder/CEO.,
SUCCESS STRATEGIES GROUP
Philips Place, 4, Anike Akpena Street,
Off Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way,
 Unity B/Stop, Ikeja, Lagos
+234-909-454-0396, 0802-2303428


No comments:

Post a Comment