Tuesday 7 June 2016

WHO AM I, WHY AM HERE, WHERE DID I COME FROM AND WHERE AM GOING?

THOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH NEWSLETTER 06/06/16

Topic: WHO AM I, WHY AM HERE, WHERE DID I COME FROM AND WHERE AM GOING?

Bible reference: Genesis 1:26-28,

These are the questions every reasonable human being might have been asking. Answering these questions correctly will determine how well you use your God-given life, time and gifts here, 
and where you shall spend the rest of your life hereafter. Truly, when purpose is unknown abuse is inevitable. If you don't know the purpose of a thing, you are bound to misuse it. A lot of people today are misusing their lives, time and gifts from God because they do not know the reason they have it nor where it came from in the first place.Today, by the leading and help of the Holy Spirit i shall share with you the truth concerning the foregoing questions. And as you discover the truth you shall be free from confusion and misunderstanding in Jesus name!


1. Who am I?
You are Spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body - 1 Thessalonians 5:23
b). You You're created by God in His image and likeness - Gen. 1:26. Mankind was created with 
the dust by God and He breathe upon man and endowed him with His Spirit and man became a 
living being - Genesis 2:7

In other words, we all are children of the most high God, whether we believe in Him, His word (His son) or not, since our life, soul, body, spirit, the earth and air we use today are not ours but His property. We are just privileged to His love, blessings and giftings. It is written what does a man have that he did not receive. Since everything we have and even the life we live today is not ours but a gift from God. Is it not wise for us to dedicate and give back to Him by believing, obeying, trusting and worshiping Him with our all? After all, its written in the book of Psalm 24:1-2 KJV: The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. The earth and everybody and everything in it belongs to God.

Prayer Point
Before I conclude I want you to pray this prayer:Say;
Father Lord, I thank you for sparing my life thus far. I acknowledge that you own me and everything I own, I rededicate my life, time and gifts to you and I shall use them to serve you and be a channel of blessings to the world, for in Jesus Christ's most precious name I pray, Amen!

This is how far I can cover today to be continued tomorrow. Tomorrow we shall discuss, WHY AM I HERE? And the series shall continue this week. Don't miss it. Tomorrow's message shall blow your mind!

These are contents of my book; The 10 Commandments of God for Success and Fulfillment. I cannot cover all the contents here but i encourage to get and read the book, its filled with mind blowing revelations the Lord God has inspired and assigned me to share with world.Feel free to share and forward this message to your friends and everyone one, and together we shall impact lives!

With love from,

Apostle A.C. Nwokolo,
Founder/Chief Servant,
HEAVENLY KINGDOM CITIZENS MINISTRY
www.heavenlykingomnews.blogspot.com
For prayer and counseling you can reach me on 0909-454-0396, 08068296897 or email: chiugo.nwokolo@gmail.com

Jesus the Christ is the king of kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment