Thursday 28 July 2016

3 Reasons Why Many Are Still Struggling Financially and Have Not Attained Financial Freedom Yet

financial-freedomMy friend and colleague Joe Okoro shared this secret with me recently and i concur with him, hence i want to share it with my friends here, because it got me thinking and i believe it will inspire and motivate you too. 
Today, I want to give you some short tips on the reasons why many people are still struggling financially and not yet millionaires.
Here are the reasons I came up with.



1. Too Afraid To Take Calculated Risks

Not giving opportunity a chance. Many people are risk averse, and not willing to take
up opportunities because of fear of losing money.
It's always a better choice to seek out opportunities in whatever form and take it up.
Instead of allowing the fear of losing money hold you down from moving ahead financially, I would advise you to have this mentality...
"Take Risks, if you win and become successful in the process, you will be happy; if you lose, you will have learnt one way not to lose again"
Learn from your mistakes in opportunities, and you will win the next time.
If you don't take risks, you won't be able to learn these success secrets hidden in failure.

At this juncture i want to introduce you to my new blog which we have launched today. I call it; Good Success Blog <www.goodsuccess.tv> we have upgraded in order to serve you better, and i will like to welcome you to this new blog. 

I, Apostle Anthony Chinweugo Josephat-Nwokolo and my team intends to keep inspiring greatness, through quality, inspirational, insightful and entrepreneurial information we publish.

.. be informed that this will be the last article i shall publish here. Now follow me to Good Success Blog to read the remaining 2 reasons why many people are not financially free yet, it will blow your mind. To continue reading click on this link <www.goodsuccess.tv


1 comment: